最常用商务口语 200句 (3)
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对条约各项条款全无异议,现代职业教育,下周签条约如何?
183 We had expected much lower prices.
我们但愿报价再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任那边所都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑比拟价格时,首先必需把一切都要考虑进去。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢担保我们向你提供的价位是公道的。
188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变革。
190 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产物的人越来越多。
192 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有赔偿贸易和合伙经营。
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合伙经营对双方都是有利的。
195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合伙经营,请提出你的方案。
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
297 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何观点?
198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行条约协议,另一方则有权终止条约。
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必需由毁约方包袱。
201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个条约根基上囊括了所有我们在会谈中所告竣协议。
203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你另有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行条约的话,该条约就终止了。
206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不消我说,该条约中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看条约的条款没有什么问题了。
208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重条约、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很兴奋这次洽谈圆满乐成。
210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我但愿这次交易将使我们之间的贸易获得进一步成长。
211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语别离签署两份原件。
212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经筹备好了签条约。
213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到而且签上名了。
215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们照旧可以遇上最后期限的。
216 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
217 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很歉仄这样忽然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底产生什么事让您如此发愁?
220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏动静要汇报您。