现代职业教育杂志社 > 现代职业教育论文中心 >

最常用商现代职业教育务口语 200句 (2)

2015-04-05  |  点击:  |  栏目:现代职业教育论文中心

常用商务口语 200句 (2) 90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你对峙,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必需强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是须要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的目标是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间挥霍在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以答复我有关担保的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意当即答复。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必需提出一些比力难堪的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
歉仄,现代职业教育,你可以反复方才所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢措辞速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会辅佐我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们搪塞款方法的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我体贴的是贵公司对我们产物市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个打算必需尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢担保。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能反复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必需再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的答复。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们差异意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各类情形,让我们假设我方差异意时的处理惩罚要领。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出书资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会当即寄给你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么出格想知道的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资情况。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我很是想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为根本的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操纵要领上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采纳了一些国际上的老例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调解,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光亮的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次会谈呢?
131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已传闻过我们产物的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产物一事让我向你说明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产物。
134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产物仿佛就是我们所想要的。
136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢担保你会喜欢这种产物的。
137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产物有各类你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产物。
139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产物。
140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产物我们已有很大的需要求量。
141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产物在海外很脱销。
142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产物在国际市场上具有竞争力。
143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产物销售得那么好。
144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产物的特点就是它很轻。
146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产物价格低廉,具有竞争力。
147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾主对我们的处事质量评价甚高。
148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产物的真正长处之一就是高质量和小体积。
149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
虽然,同时我们也有测试功效,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反应怎样?
152 We have that right here in this report.
在这份陈诉书内就有。
153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多汇报我一些你们的市场阐明好吗?
154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场阐明汇报我们,我们产物主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产物筹备好呢?
156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产物在可在10月1日前筹备好。
157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产物是安详的呢?
158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产物是安详的?
159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
160 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们此刻不去办公室呢?
161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就条约方面我另有些问题要问。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意相助的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为条约有问题吗?
165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们但愿贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们但愿搞清楚有关条约中技术方面的几个问题。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就条约保方的权利和义务方面的会谈很是乐成。
168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对条约工的变换和修改。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们但愿下一交会谈将是签订条约前的最后一轮会谈。
170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就条约双方要包袱的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际老例,我们不能违背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以从头考虑修改条约。
173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下条约的总价格问题。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方法符合吗?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很兴奋您在解决有关条约的问题上如此具有建设性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们筹备好的两份条约正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读条约草案,并就条约各条款提出你的观点好吗?]
178 When will the contract be ready?
条约何时筹备好?
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售条约一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
条约会航邮给你们签字。
181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下条约,以免遗漏什么吗?


相关文章:
  • 1 建筑材料课程教学方法的探讨
  • 2 行为导向教学法在中职机械加工教学中的应用
  • 3 任务引领教学法在中职电气控制技术教学中应用的探索
  • 4 中职汽修专业教学中趣味教学策略的积极融入
  • 5 行动导向教学法的实践研究
  • 6 项目教学法在中职网络营销教学中的应用研究
  • 7 项目教学法能有效提高职业中学的计算机教学质量
  • 8 关于新课程背景下高中数学有效教学方法的探索
  • 9 高职英语项目化教学改革中的问题及对策探讨
  • 10 食品营养与检测专业设置与锡林郭勒地区产业需求对接研
  • 现代职业教育杂志论文在线投稿
    刊物简介
      现代职业教育
    • CN :14-1381/G4
    • ISSN:2096-0603
    • 邮发代号:22-382
    • 邮箱投稿:xdzyjy@163.com

    • 国家新闻出版总署收录
    • 中国知网、万方数据—数字化期刊群
    • 龙源期刊网、维普数据库全文收录。
    期刊目录
    杂志动态
    最近更新