现代职业教育杂志社 > 现代职业教育论文中心 >

商务现代职业教育英语论文

2015-04-08  |  点击:  |  栏目:现代职业教育论文中心

索赔 索赔

 

We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

贵方运到的最后一船产物不切合本来标准,特此见告。

 

We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

就。。。。。。,敬请迅速处理惩罚。

 

We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

 

If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

若数日内货品不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

 

A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

具体索赔要求,将伴同公证行的检验陈诉一起提交我方。

 

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货品外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

 

Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

 

This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

这批货的质量低于条约划定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

 

We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

 

One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

个中的一个箱子散架了,里面的对象严重损坏。

 

We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

很歉仄,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

 

There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

 

It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

虽然,你方应对耽搁装运造成的一切损失卖力。

 

According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

按照检查员陈诉,损坏是由于运输中操纵不小心造成的。

 

Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理惩罚误送货品的指示。

 

We hold the goods at your disposition.

我们保存货品等待你们处理。

 

The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子割裂,内装货品受损。

 

These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

你方的这些过错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

 

On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

经过检查,现代职业教育,我们发明货品与原样品纷歧致。

 

When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

开箱后,我方发明颜色不令人满意。

 

We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我们发明你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

 

Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

通过检查,我们发明你方发错了货。


相关文章:
  • 1 建筑材料课程教学方法的探讨
  • 2 行为导向教学法在中职机械加工教学中的应用
  • 3 任务引领教学法在中职电气控制技术教学中应用的探索
  • 4 中职汽修专业教学中趣味教学策略的积极融入
  • 5 行动导向教学法的实践研究
  • 6 项目教学法在中职网络营销教学中的应用研究
  • 7 项目教学法能有效提高职业中学的计算机教学质量
  • 8 关于新课程背景下高中数学有效教学方法的探索
  • 9 高职英语项目化教学改革中的问题及对策探讨
  • 10 食品营养与检测专业设置与锡林郭勒地区产业需求对接研
  • 现代职业教育杂志论文在线投稿
    刊物简介
      现代职业教育
    • CN :14-1381/G4
    • ISSN:2096-0603
    • 邮发代号:22-382
    • 邮箱投稿:xdzyjy@163.com

    • 国家新闻出版总署收录
    • 中国知网、万方数据—数字化期刊群
    • 龙源期刊网、维普数据库全文收录。
    期刊目录
    杂志动态
    最近更新